Browse through the resources produced by the Revved Up Lab Group over the years.
Quality Participation is defined as an athlete’s broad subjective evaluation that their sport involvement is (or has been) satisfying, enjoyable, and generates personally-valued outcomes.
- The Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for Adults
- The Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for Older Adults
- The Canadian 24-Hour Movement Guidelines for Children and Youth
- Physical Activity Guidelines (8 sets): People Living with Multiple Sclerosis, Adults with Spinal Cord Injury (original and updated), Adults, Older Adults, Preschoolers, Children and Youth, Individuals with Alzheimer’s
- Ability Toolkit: A physical activity resource for parents of children and with a disabilitySedentary Behaviour Guidelines: Children and Youth
- The Ability Toolkit: A physical activity resource for parents of children with a disability
- Cancer Care Ontario Exercise for People with Cancer Guideline